Xbox Modders Community
mrwickxo

Xbox 720

just something to talk about.  They r saying the release date for the new gen 720 is on April 26 if not then some time around july....are you going to go out and buy it as soon as it comes out?  whats your opinion on the new generation xbox 720.  what are the pros along with the cons that u c with the new system?  there is rumors going around that it could very well be named Xbox Gold instead of 720.

one con i have is that it has been said they are going to use watermark discs which means once it is used in a system u cant use the disc in any other system.  causing a stop to buying used games :(

post-2563-0-96391900-1364038736_thumb.jpg

Im personaly gonna wait as i have a ton of xbox 360s and i dont wanna spend another 400 $ for the 720.

I currently have 2falcon jtags and 1 jasper rgh 2-3 normal non-modded xboxs so if i sell one of my falcons then i possibly will get it the day it comes out.

If both system's arent free, I"m sticking with the PS3 and Xbox 360. **** buying a PS4 to get charged for Xbox 360's features(most of them).

If they are goin to use just watermark disks then I'm out. I'm going to stay with my 360

2013 or 2014

If the console does require the always on connection and blocks second hand games then I will be playing the Ps4

I hope it is better then Xbox 360 and no overheating problems and I love my 360 but I had to put mod fans.

It's going to be pretty expensive I believe and i don't play much Xbox as it is so I don't see myself ever getting the 720