Xbox Modders Community
activebuilder77

Rap Battle (GAME)

Okay so this game is like, I will start a rap with one sentence like, for example: Person 1: my favorite color is red. person 2: well if your red your dead. and so on, so everybody is replying to the last reply, so then everybody is rapping to eachother sort of so I will start a rap and the next person will reply with a on sentence part of a rap that makes sence to what I said so then it stays on topic. ok start!! :D

"Minecraft is swag, building block by block".

Okay so this game is like, I will start a rap with one sentence like, for example: Person 1: my favorite color is red. person 2: well if your red your dead. and so on, so everybody is replying to the last reply, so then everybody is rapping to eachother sort of so I will start a rap and the next person will reply with a on sentence part of a rap that makes sence to what I said so then it stays on topic. ok start!! :D

"Minecraft is swag, building block by block".

"but when it comes total miner xbox is out of stock

"but when your hands go numb you wanna start playing with your rock" xD

"....but then a blue screen appears, its so lame, if you're reading it you just lost the game." XD

"world reset why so lame, lingering so long your gaining fame!"

It will always be the same, just being stuck in those damn walls drives me insane!

no screw that that i might go jack a train!