Xbox Modders Community
Zongace

Took a nail to the foot

Just stepped on a nail. Luckily it pearced my skin slightly. It went throught my shoe though :( . I now have a little grey spot where the nail stabbed me. Is this normal? If its infected I sware to god I'm Sueing those roof guys.

Just stepped on a nail. Luckily it pearced my skin slightly. It went throught my shoe though :( . I now have a little grey spot where the nail stabbed me. Is this normal? If its infected I sware to god I'm Sueing those roof guys.

Well the little grey spot may just be the iron from the nail. Also check if the nail was rusty. Have you had all your tetanus injections?

Most of the time I'm sure it will be fine as long as it isn't a massive hole in your foot. I once stood on a plug while running down the stairs and the entire thing went straight into my foot and even then all I did was stop the immediate bleeding and went to the doctor and he said it was fine it just needs some healing.

Well the little grey spot may just be the iron from the nail. Also check if the nail was rusty. Have you had all your tetanus injections?

Most of the time I'm sure it will be fine as long as it isn't a massive hole in your foot. I once stood on a plug while running down the stairs and the entire thing went straight into my foot and even then all I did was stop the immediate bleeding and went to the doctor and he said it was fine it just needs some healing.

I've had my Tetnis or whatever it's called shot and the nail wasn't that rusty. I'm sure I'll be fine. Btw that sucks dude I know the pain but yours was probably worse. It stung like a mother (censored). Thanks for replying :)

i thought this was a skyrim refence (my english really sucks AND IM IN HIGHER). I had a nail in my foot when i was 5 or 6 and my brother who was on them thing you use when you break you leg ( cant spell it) and the plasters were high up and he had to get them by getting a chair and standing on it

I've had my Tetnis or whatever it's called shot and the nail wasn't that rusty. I'm sure I'll be fine. Btw that sucks dude I know the pain but yours was probably worse. It stung like a mother (censored). Thanks for replying :)

No problem its what I'm here for :P

mind doing me a favour and taking a look at my youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/cheeseybrain2010?feature=mhee

Of course you don't have to, but it would be awesome if you could subscribe :P

No problem its what I'm here for :P

mind doing me a favour and taking a look at my youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/cheeseybrain2010?feature=mhee sure thing

Of course you don't have to, but it would be awesome if you could subscribe :P

As long as you've had tetanus shots you'll be fine. I used to step on them all the time when I was little. The best one went the whole way through. That's probably the reason I wasn't supposed to be playing at the junkyard.

Ever get a box staple in your heel?

Hurts like hell, keep young children away from large boxes...

When I was younger, I was cutting open one of those annoying plastic wrappings from headphones, while I was cutting I had accidentally shoved the knife all the way through my thumb and into my nail.

P.S Just thought I'd stray away from the foot area :D

I stapled my thumb the other day and it wen in all the way... The blood was tasty