Xbox Modders Community
J-Sted

My Video Tut on how to Rip IPB Skin :D

I should've picked an easier skin to rip Lol. But here's my tut

So this is how you do it... Nice tut

Thanks for the tut I will try it.

This must be an old video but very nice tut.

Interesting. Last I checked a guy by the name of "Tyson" created this tutorial and shared it on WebFlake.net and ForumVolt.org long before it was posted here. Strangely enough, you're also using an avatar designed by a former Moderator on WebFlake (Cody).

Perhaps you are Tyson, but then that'd mean you're also the whiny twit ("monitorize") that spammed a pair of support topics for a ripped copy of this site's skin (again, on WebFlake).

I sincerely doubt that you're Tyson, so that means you're an unoriginal, leeching nincompoop who is claiming other people's work for their own - which in turn, speaks VOLUMES about this site if someone such as yourself is "staff". The tutorial is a failure anyway, so congratulations on being a moron and plagiarizing crap content. If you are Tyson, then you're banned from WebFlake. Derp! :)

Interesting. Last I checked a guy by the name of "Tyson" created this tutorial and shared it on WebFlake.net and ForumVolt.org long before it was posted here. Strangely enough, you're also using an avatar designed by a former Moderator on WebFlake (Cody).

Perhaps you are Tyson, but then that'd mean you're also the whiny twit ("monitorize") that spammed a pair of support topics for a ripped copy of this site's skin (again, on WebFlake).

I sincerely doubt that you're Tyson, so that means you're an unoriginal, leeching nincompoop who is claiming other people's work for their own - which in turn, speaks VOLUMES about this site if someone such as yourself is "staff". The tutorial is a failure anyway, so congratulations on being a moron and plagiarizing crap content. If you are Tyson, then you're banned from WebFlake. Derp! :)

You must be a idiot yes he is Tyson also i didn't whine neither did i spam. So please go back to webflake seeing as you have nothing better to do.Also posting like 5 replies isnt spamming you also yourself is taking credit for coding 360 contents skin? you must be a bigger idiot then i thought the skin was made by final prestige

http://www.finalprestige.net/index.php?p=35

so stop taking credit for others work before you accuse one one else.

I thought this post was great and maybe instead of judging people lets see if you could do better>>>

This made me lol... I go by J-Sted now you bofoon.

lol 20 minutes to rip it lol but nice tutorial Tyson.

lol 20 minutes to rip it lol but nice tutorial Tyson.

why I picked that skin...I will never know lol. Should of chosen something