Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lidlie

Which anime character would you like to become for a day?

I would like to become Saitama of One Punch Man even for a day. I just wanted to fell how it is like to be that strong and with limitless power.

I will like to be like saitama in one punch man will love to be the best puncher like him and be able to overcome all opponents and give them a big run for their lives.

I want to be Hinata. I like her character and I love love to marry Naruto. Hinata love for Naruto is the most innocent love I've seen. She love unconditionally she contented by just watching naruto from far away. They both deserve each other  In the end of story Hinata show how he love naruto so much and she never give up and do her best to protect naruto. maybe if you really love someone you are willing to do something for that person as long that it will be good for them, and help them. You will help the person you love alone so that person will more stronger. and ready to face all the trial that he might face in the future. 

I would love to become Ash Ketchum and catch all thousands of Pokemons because I wanna be the very best that no one ever was. ?