Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Smoke

1 Billion Hours Played!

fc8d34b991.jpg

Oh how we love when studios decide to release information about just how successful their games are, donâ€t we? In the case of Minecraft, though, it is easy to turn away and enjoy it. Minecraft is one of those games that seems to transcend the normal “gamer†boundaries and appeal to just about everyone. That is why this latest number released about Minecraft isnâ€t all that shocking, especially on the Xbox 360 Edition.

Since its launch last year, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has helped to dominate Xbox Live as one of the most-played games without fail. Tons and tons of gamers have purchased Minecraft on the Xbox 360 and it doesnâ€t look like it will slow down any time soon. So the cool number released today is that players have logged over one billion hours on the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft. Now if only 4J Studios could fix that silly lighting bug that they introduced and we all could get back to mining.

Source: http://www.explosion.com/28434/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-surpasses-one-billion-hours-played/

Lol. Minecraft 360 is going to catch up with PC guaranteed. It's updating more frequently than PC is.

Lol. Minecraft 360 is going to catch up with PC guaranteed. It's updating more frequently than PC is.

ik, it pisses me off!

Minecraft 360 is way better than PC.

I love to play minecraft on Xbox. It's crazy how much people have played this game already

Whats really interesting is that this game is all blocks, I love minecraft but it's almost weird how certain games are liked and others arnt

I kinda got bored of MC rather quick, compared to others that is...

I kinda got bored of MC rather quick, compared to others that is...

As much I I like mc, personally the creative mode update killed it for me, idk why but mc just faded out quick for me as well

As much I I like mc, personally the creative mode update killed it for me, idk why but mc just faded out quick for me as well

Yeah, everyone uses creative these days.. So boring... :/

I like minecraft for xbox better because I can sit in front of a tv longer than I can a computer.