Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Insight

wow.. stupid little kids

I hate little kids from ages6-12 they are so freaking annoying i just want to punch them in the face

most kids in that age are little brats who get whatever they want .

i see 3-5th graders with iPhones and some 1st graders at my sisters school have iPhones

i just don't like them. when i was their age i got nothing i wanted.

/rant over

LOL yes!!! My lil cus is on 7 and she has a ipad!!! Makes me so mad!!!!!

Lol. I know. I just laugh when I see elementary kids with Facebook and twitter accounts. I just start to laugh

Lol tell me about it.  Here all the 6-10 year olds have a iphone/ipad.

Lol. I know. I just laugh when I see elementary kids with Facebook and twitter accounts. I just start to laugh

I dont see what the point of it is they can't even spell!

I dont see what the point of it is they can't even spell!

I know right. It's just stupid what kids get these days. My little sister that is 6 years old has a tablet and an iTouch. I'm just like really, you need both.

Yea its gonna be where all kids have idevices and stupid ***** it took me 4 years to get a phone took my 9 YEAR OLD sister to cry for 5 minutes to get a galaxy x3 or whatever it is

Yea its gonna be where all kids have idevices and stupid ***** it took me 4 years to get a phone took my 9 YEAR OLD sister to cry for 5 minutes to get a galaxy x3 or whatever it is

I remember going to school with a flip phone lol. i still to this day have that flip phone:P

I know right. It's just stupid what kids get these days. My little sister that is 6 years old has a tablet and an iTouch. I'm just like really, you need both.

Id take one and hide it, bet she wont even notice lol

If i would've known how to get stuff that easy i would've abused the ***** out of the system lol

I remember going to school with a flip phone lol. i still to this day have that flip phone:P

Do you remember the "cool" phone the razor lolololol i always wanted one of those