Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panther

Game with staff night! [ENDED]

I have been hosting all day since i woke up today . If you really want in on this one just message me saying" god from XM on xbox" and ill invite you.

Nah. I'm just saying that to get publicity. I already had a challenge recovery. So I have everything. So I don't need it. I'm just saying that so we could try to get members. Also is it possible to get infected in mw2. And be able to infect other players

Nah. I'm just saying that to get publicity. I already had a challenge recovery. So I have everything. So I don't need it. I'm just saying that so we could try to get members. Also is it possible to get infected in mw2. And be able to infect other players

Its possibly but i would need to get my rgh online which i dont have money for at the moment but the only games to infect other people with out online jtag are cod4 and waw.

This is for bringing members together...

That really cool and community night rocks.

Nah we are just focused on playing tonight. Mw2 XP can wait.

Damn I wish I could be apart of this

Damn I wish I could be apart of this

Why not?

Why not?

Don't play anymore

I will be joining this if I'm not busy. :) 

Does everyone have mw2. So we could play that. I had to delete everything on my hdd. So the only stuff I have now is mw2

If im free tomorrow ill play with you guys