Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Recon

Midnight Club LA complete edition

I see people with these mods on their cars and I was wondering if somebody could mod my cars for me. I know that this is an old game but its still really sick

I can just send me your save and I will do it for you.

Ok thx. Just hoping that I didn't delete it when I started to delete stuff on my hdd

Yep, no rush just upload your save to mediafire and then send it to me and I will mod it then send it back. :)

Ok just to let you know. I'm probably going to have to get alittle walk through cuz I probably will mess it up. Because I don't know what I am doing. Also I'm at school so I won't be able to do it at this moment.

Just simply move your account to a USB then download Modio. The connect your USB to your computer. Open up Modio go to saves then search game saves. Then type in Midnight Club, and then find the gamesave you want, click save & all the way to the right your account gamertag and gamer picture should show up, then click save to Account :)

Link for Modio: http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Just simply move your account to a USB then download Modio. The connect your USB to your computer. Open up Modio go to saves then search game saves. Then type in Midnight Club, and then find the gamesave you want, click save & all the way to the right your account gamertag and gamer picture should show up, then click save to Account :)  Link for Modio: http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Ok thx. I will try this. Thx

Ok thx. I will try this. Thx

You are welcome :)

Will this work with and game save I do

Will this work with and game save I do

You can also upload your own game saves :)