Sign in to follow this  
BassMachine

GTA IV Phone cheats

Hey Modders!

I have decided to upload an image i got off the internet displaying the best phone cheats out there. I would not usually post cheats i would usually do a modding tutorial but i am going to be busy so i decided to keep you all going and get you back into GTA with some simple cheats which anybody can do. Soon as i can i will be doing a modding tutorial on GTA IV and these cheats and the Mods that i will be doing will work for the dlc packs such as the ballad of gay tony (tbogt) and the lost and damned (tlad). I hope you enjoy these cheats and as i said before as soon as i can i shall be uploading a very good modding tutorial for all the GTA IV games which will allow you to have things such as unlimited health, ammo, armour and you will be able to choose your weapons and there will also be various other mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy them and if you find this post useful then be sure to click "Like" ;)

post-71-0-94213600-1342828370_thumb.jpg

Nice thread... But kinda un-needed.. There are so many sites you can look this up also most people know these.... :/

Nice thread... But kinda un-needed.. There are so many sites you can look this up also most people know these.... :/

He's just trying help bro. :/

He's just trying help bro. :/

I know that, that is why I "Liked" his post.... -.-

I know that, that is why I "Liked" his post.... -.-

Oh really?

Thanks bro im thinking about getting this game.

Oh really?

Yes I liked his post, you can just check yourself...

Yes I liked his post, you can just check yourself...

I know you like his post -_-.

I know you like his post -_-.

Then why did you ask a question about it.... O_o

Thanks bro im thinking about getting this game.

Its a really good game, the GTA V has been announced reccently although the release date is not certain it is thought to come out end of this year or beginning of next year. That will be an insanely good game.

Its not "un-needed" as i explained in my original post this is just a helpfull little thing to give to the community and help you out whilst i work on my propper modding tutorial for GTA. I am aware you can find these cheats elsewhere but this saves you the effort of going to look elsewhere. Thanks for the like though ;)