Xbox Modders Community
Viper_87

Texture Pack "Vivid Life" by TheShane

bloody hell :P lol,sounds like hard work.....i think ill stick to just making my own with pixels lol,i might change mine to a chocolate cake or some american hard gums even though im not american i love them :P

edit--i just saved your texture pack into my computer to have a closer look,and it looks like nearrly everything is transparent,are you allowed to do this or is it just my stupid paint.net messing up :(

must be messing up on your end...don't know

Rabid Miner was quite right...my TP was blurry as hell! But I fixed that problem, have a look and let me know your thoughts!

Ok, so I've added in the new blocks and items, and I've redone quite a few items, i think it's much better now...thoughts? opinions? advice?

TP_NEW7.png

Ok, so I've added in the new blocks and items, and I've redone quite a few items, i think it's much better now...thoughts? opinions? advice?

TP_NEW7.png

I like the food, did you just past a picture of meat and chicken? Also, fire looks cool.

Edit1: LIGHTER IS BADASS!

I like the food, did you just past a picture of meat and chicken? Also, fire looks cool.

Edit1: LIGHTER IS BADASS!

took my own pictures with my digital camera and shrunk them and cleaned them up

So I just submitted this texture pack, it's called "Vivid Life" I hope it gets picked...tell me your thoughts and opinions! :)

TP_NEW7.png

EDIT: made a few minor adjustments to my TP

it looks epic :rolleyes:

it looks epic :rolleyes:

thanks