Xbox Modders Community
Viper_87

Texture Pack "Vivid Life" by TheShane

So I just submitted this texture pack, it's called "Vivid Life" I hope it gets picked...tell me your thoughts and opinions! :)

TP_NEW7.png

EDIT: made a few minor adjustments to my TP

Looks cool! Kinda werid but cool ;)

It's so bright...

You know v1.5 has already been submitted right?

It's so bright...

It can still be used in future updates ;)

It's so bright...

Oh yeah, I know, just looking forward to the future updates! ;) I personally love my water and lava the most!

Love the water, just a question, what's wrong with the torch? Or is it supposed to looks like that, also why is everything so blurry?

Love the water, just a question, what's wrong with the torch? Or is it supposed to looks like that, also why is everything so blurry?

LOL, the torch is supposed to look like that, it's as if you're using an actual stick you found in the woods instead of some plane jane straight stick...not sure why you see it blurry, it's fine on my end.

So I just submitted this texture pack, I hope it gets picked...tell me your thoughts and opinions! :)

TexturePack_FINAL_2.png

wow looks nice,rreally bright,like it would really lighten the mood of the game

and also cause people with epilepcy to have a fit lol jokes,but yes it is kind of,lets say.......colourful,what have you named it

this is mine i call it.....tooth decay lol jokes its just the lava and the water and the buckets that have changed in mine so far :)

2rokzk4.png

wow looks nice,rreally bright,like it would really lighten the mood of the game

and also cause people with epilepcy to have a fit lol jokes,but yes it is kind of,lets say.......colourful,what have you named it

this is mine i call it.....tooth decay lol jokes its just the lava and the water and the buckets that have changed in mine so far :)

2rokzk4.png

haha, mine is called "Vivid Life"

haha, mine is called "Vivid Life"

nice name,i dont know whether to make the flowers lollipops or if i should make the shovels lollypops,because it would be funny digging with lollypops :D.....:( desisions desisions