Sign in to follow this  
Pherix

Best Zombie of all the CoDs?

Of all the CoDs that have zombies, mods or no mods... I think this is the best? Who else think this? And why do you think it?

I mean that this is the best Zombie CoD, because all the Weapons aren't OP and easy to use like in BO, I also like the Maps alot better... Hated them in BO... -.-

• i like waw zombies better. i think the maps are the right sizes and its easier. when blackops came zombies became harder and the maps became so big. i like acension on black ops nothing else. and i like der riece on waw

• i like waw zombies better. i think the maps are the right sizes and its easier. when blackops came zombies became harder and the maps became so big. i like acension on black ops nothing else. and i like der riece on waw

Wow... I found BO to be a hell lot easier.... My record on all maps on BO on solo is at least Wave 32... '_'

Wow... I found BO to be a hell lot easier.... My record on all maps on BO on solo is at least Wave 32... '_'

weird. maybe it's because i don't camp much i try to run around and with how big black ops maps are i die so fast.

weird. maybe it's because i don't camp much i try to run around and with how big black ops maps are i die so fast.

Haha,,, Im a Runner... Both Zombie and Multiplayer.... I always run around... I never camp no matter what... :D

Haha,,, Im a Runner... Both Zombie and Multiplayer.... I always run around... I never camp no matter what... :D

you must be really good or i just suck lol

My record solo on Blops is 84 on Ascension. :P I run a rape train on every map. On Kino I runt he whole map. But I like the CoD5 zombies better and my favorite map is Der Riese (I run a train around the while map here too, lol).

My record solo on Blops is 84 on Ascension. :P I run a rape train on every map. On Kino I runt he whole map. But I like the CoD5 zombies better and my favorite map is Der Riese (I run a train around the while map here too, lol).

xD Thats alot.... Guess you used alot of guns.. I more or less only use 3 weapons... My knife, My Hangun, a SMG... :P