Xbox Modders Community
Craig

Great Servers List

These are my favorites;

LatinMexicanJr: huge city- It was a great mega build with a seemingly endless sequence of buildings. (Creative) 5/5

Acreedman: Mellows City- Many things going on in this place, it takes a while to explore every single little detail. (Creative) 4/5

Get inn the jet 4 STARS very good world on creative have very big wall around world and has spider eggs out side wall has very tallented buldings

Brubster -Creative/Adventure

Really excellent maze type map.

whereiswaldo114-5 stars- 100+ Visitors

Modern city- Actually its the best modern city on total miner!

Huge skyscrapers 380 blocks tall

Large central park.

There isent much because I can't work on my map anymore. The more I build, the more that gets deleted. I use to have an entire sewer network, but it was lost due to total miner messing up.

I should reword that. Its the best Modern city I've seen on Total miner, both the game and youtube. I don't mean to sound cocky. Im just being honest. But who knows, there might be somebody out there with a city that shows mine up.

Delta Dragon 22's map. It's an medieval map. Great layout, and architecture. The detail of the map is so precise and specific it has to be the 1# best medieval map ever on Total Miner Forge. Everything is realistic, I can't even explain how good the detail is. You have to join his game and see for yourself. Great map Delta Dragon 22 B)

My favorites:

Adventure map: Formula Thomas aka Korima's map. By far the best and well thought out adventure map with an interesting story I have seen.

Challenge Map: Tevrederm's map as any good challenge map starts you out trying to break out of prison and along the way a good balance of humorous comments and challenging obstacles.

Brubster -Creative/Adventure

Really excellent maze type map.

I totally agree with you. I played it and couldn't get past test 16. :)