Xbox Modders Community
Shakez

Reapers in Disguise clan thread(RiD).

Do you want a RiD puzzle map contest?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be a mystery map contest?

Welcome, hope you can make it to the clan match this Friday on MW3!!! Just send me a friend request and i will invite you. GT: flippn fadoodle.

This Friday? If so I'll be there!

I mean advertise in the clan chat about my maze and you see the maze?

Sure you can show it of. Id love to have a look at it. I still need to add you on xbl. Actually just message Milkshakez7z with a message saying,

"Reapers.are.RiD" ok? Then you'll recieve a Friend request. ^_^

Sure you can show it of. Id love to have a look at it. I still need to add you on xbl. Actually just message Milkshakez7z with a message saying,

"Reapers.are.RiD" ok? Then you'll recieve a Friend request. ^_^

great i will when im on next.

I leave on the 3rd March, I've handed in my papers of resignation, my gun and my badge.

No seriously, I'm going on March the 3rd. The internet is getting cut off. Probably won't see you guys for another 3 or 4 months. So yeah....

I leave on the 3rd March, I've handed in my papers of resignation, my gun and my badge.

No seriously, I'm going on March the 3rd. The internet is getting cut off. Probably won't see you guys for another 3 or 4 months. So yeah....

aww what!?!? why?

bump

Edited by nblaskey

WHAT!? My newly discovered Fallout friend is leaving?!

aww what!?!? why?

Life *****. As I said, I won't be back for a while.

WHAT!? My newly discovered Fallout friend is leaving?!

I'm afraid so, ah well, it was nice while it lasted :D.

Anyway, for everyone else I pretty much won't be here for the next half a year, and maybe when I am back I won't be as active because I'm buying a PC instead.

I'll still be able to play Total Miner, just not as much as awesome-o PC games :D

Life *****. As I said, I won't be back for a while.

I'm afraid so, ah well, it was nice while it lasted :D.

Anyway, for everyone else I pretty much won't be here for the next half a year, and maybe when I am back I won't be as active because I'm buying a PC instead.

I'll still be able to play Total Miner, just not as much as awesome-o PC games :D

:C this sucks.

awwwww :c