Xbox Modders Community
LLAMAvsCOW

Custom Total Miner Intro And Logo.

I hear Thrallord makes some amazing maps? But I can never find any pictures of them :( is there any out there?

No pictures that I am aware of. I have a small sample of Thrallord's capabilities on one of my creative worlds. He created a small spire, which of course is best viewed in Sympodial. It has ruby in the center with blocks spiraling around, and in Sympodial looks like a portal or something, it's a very small version of a large portal he built in his world Cronos.

If you want to see his worlds, try finding him in the server browser sometime, though it's rather rare. I'd suggest maybe sending a message on the forums here. They're mind-blowing, and Cronos has to be my favourite, including huge hand-built mountains. I was there when he placed his 150,000th block. :D

No pictures that I am aware of. I have a small sample of Thrallord's capabilities on one of my creative worlds. He created a small spire, which of course is best viewed in Sympodial. It has ruby in the center with blocks spiraling around, and in Sympodial looks like a portal or something, it's a very small version of a large portal he built in his world Cronos.

If you want to see his worlds, try finding him in the server browser sometime, though it's rather rare. I'd suggest maybe sending a message on the forums here. They're mind-blowing, and Cronos has to be my favourite, including huge hand-built mountains. I was there when he placed his 150,000th block. :D

Not to burst your bubble but it's spelled Chronoce... Did you know the "character" you play as is named Logan based off me? It either chronoce or sentara that his name is logan...

Not to burst your bubble but it's spelled Chronoce... Did you know the "character" you play as is named Logan based off me? It either chronoce or sentara that his name is logan...

All I remembered about the spelling was that is was pronounced like Chronos (God of Time), except it was spelled different. And I didn't know that, I wasn't playing through it. I was contributing a hand toward the build, helping hand-fill the mountains he was building while he created the outline of the mountains.

All I remembered about the spelling was that is was pronounced like Chronos (God of Time), except it was spelled different. And I didn't know that, I wasn't playing through it. I was contributing a hand toward the build, helping hand-fill the mountains he was building while he created the outline of the mountains.

Yeah. I mostly gave suggestions for his maps and entertained him while building.

Also the picture looks better now :)

I LOVE YOUR TEXTURE PACK! CHECK OUT MY WORLDS TO SEE YOUR TEXTURE PACK AT IT'S GREATEST! that is all :P

Holy ****

Nice artwork man, wish i could do things like that.

+1

Yeah. I mostly gave suggestions for his maps and entertained him while building.

Also the picture looks better now :)

I love finding posts about me here and there. I feel so famous :P

And llama, you better come see my worlds! Sympodial makes them so awesome!!!

Holy cheese! That logo and that intro artwork... it's beautiful!

I LOVE YOUR TEXTURE PACK! CHECK OUT MY WORLDS TO SEE YOUR TEXTURE PACK AT IT'S GREATEST! that is all :P

I'll be on most of the day from today till Monday.

So just message me on Xbox,

and i'll be happy to check the world out :]

Holy cheese! That logo and that intro artwork... it's beautiful!

Appreciate it man! And holy cheese indeed X]

Nice artwork man, wish i could do things like that.

+1

Just takes practice man :] keep at it