LLAMAvsCOW

Custom Total Miner Intro And Logo.

Nice pictures, beautifully made. The colors pop out at you and it's very easy on the eyes. Nice work :)

Definitely happy to hear people are using my pack, Cant wait to see what people do with the updated version of it next patch. :]

Look forward to seeing this! I love how the colours seem compliment eachother and work well together (without any bright and garish colours, e.g the horrid original wood) and the natural feel of your pack :) Thanks!

Nice pictures, beautifully made. The colors pop out at you and it's very easy on the eyes. Nice work :)

I definitely put allot of thought into the color scheme, Great to hear you like it though! :]

I definitely put allot of thought into the color scheme, Great to hear you like it though! :]

I'd say your biggest fan is Thrallord. His maps are based off your texture pack.

I'd say your biggest fan is Thrallord. His maps are based off your texture pack.

Oh? I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for his world when i'm on. :]

I feel bad for updating the pack only recently now D:

Thanks for the info though

Oh? I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for his world when i'm on. :]

Thanks for the info

He loves the rasta. It's probably my favorite texture pack too. I dont get on TM that much. I spend my time playing MC or Skyrim. Ever thought of making a texture pack for Minecraft?

He loves the rasta. It's probably my favorite texture pack too. I dont get on TM that much. I spend my time playing MC or Skyrim. Ever thought of making a texture pack for Minecraft?

I actually ported my texture pack to MC a while back when i was trying to test it.

I had a post about it here

Will make a download for it eventually if you want?

I actually ported my texture pack to MC a while back when i was trying to test it.

I had a post about it here

Will make a download for it eventually if you want?

That would be interesting to see. If I understood it right more of a hd texture well be compatible in TM soon. Will you make yours higher in definition when that happens or maybe make a whole new one?

That would be interesting to see. If I understood it right more of a hd texture well be compatible in TM soon. Will you make yours higher in definition when that happens or maybe make a whole new one?

Yes, I am planning on doing an HD texture pack. Will be themed around the feudal japan era. :]

Though i'm still waiting for a dev to give us the proper editing template and details.

I hear Thrallord makes some amazing maps? But I can never find any pictures of them :( is there any out there?