Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
a rabid miner

which should i get?

sorry if i have posted this in the wrong topic bit but i didnt know what to put it in because a guitar plays music and so does an ipod so i went with the majority

ok i got £75 for christmas,it is my birthday soon aswell and i will get at least £100+ for my birthday and i get 15-20 pound every weekend...so if i were to save up after my birthday to probably £300,which should i get, a new guitar or a new iphone,it also annoys me that iphones are nearly as dear as guitars but oh well :(

I seriously can not decide,so i want to leave you up to it,ive already got an iphone 3g so i dont see the point in getting a new one but it is nice to get an upgrade :D thanks everyone

edit---sorry if you are in another country and dont use pounds,that might cause some hassle in trying to figure out how much it is in dollars or something lol,thanks anyway guys

sorry if i have posted this in the wrong topic bit but i didnt know what to put it in because a guitar plays music and so does an ipod so i went with the majority

ok i got £75 for christmas,it is my birthday soon aswell and i will get at least £100+ for my birthday and i get 15-20 pound every weekend...so if i were to save up after my birthday to probably £300,which should i get, a new guitar or a new iphone,it also annoys me that iphones are nearly as dear as guitars but oh well :(

I seriously can not decide,so i want to leave you up to it,ive already got an iphone 3g so i dont see the point in getting a new one but it is nice to get an upgrade :D thanks everyone

you should get a guitar my brother has one and he really enjoys it :)

well it depends i mean i want a new iPhone cause i have an iPhone 3g i would like the new one but its like this...

can you play guitar good,how often do you use it

is use 3g slow to where it starts pissing you off?

well it depends i mean i want a new iPhone cause i have an iPhone 3g i would like the new one but its like this...

can you play guitar good,how often do you use it

is use 3g slow to where it starts pissing you off?

im alrright on guitar and i use it daily, very often i use my phone,acctually i dont want to get an iphone now because its just same as the old one exept its thinner and it has siri,do you play guitar? if you do what guitars do you reccomend?

you should get a guitar my brother has one and he really enjoys it :)

i have a guitar but i just want to upgradeto a better one

i have a guitar but i just want to upgradeto a better one

oh well get one with a plug in for a speaker (not electric guitar)

im alrright on guitar and i use it daily, very often i use my phone,acctually i dont want to get an iphone now because its just same as the old one exept its thinner and it has siri,do you play guitar? if you do what guitars do you reccomend?

well i do some what play i mean its not everyday but i take it when i go on trips or stay with family

i have a Gibson 1937 L-00 Acoustic but its mostly preference i mean i spent quit a bit of money on it but its good but like i said its mostly preference

well i do some what play i mean its not everyday but i take it when i go on trips or stay with family

i have a Gibson 1937 L-00 Acoustic but its mostly preference i mean i spent quit a bit of money on it but its good but like i said its mostly preference

wow i just typed it in on images and that is a very nice guitar,but i was on about electric guitars,i didnt make it very clear lol

wow i just typed it in on images and that is a very nice guitar,but i was on about electric guitars,i didnt make it very clear lol

lol yeah i dont really know that much about electrics but off topic-ish lol personally i just like acoustic better :) but my friend has electric guitars so ill ask what he recommends ;)

lol yeah i dont really know that much about electrics but off topic-ish lol personally i just like acoustic better :) but my friend has electric guitars so ill ask what he recommends ;)

oh ok thanks :D by the way what type of music do you play on your acoustic,spanish,general normal music or whatever,ive got 2 old acoustics in the back of my wardrobes and for some reason ive just started to like them and notice them more lol