Sign in to follow this  
LOCOMODDING

Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare Review

Call-Of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-Ntsc-Front-Cover-10140.jpg

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

this game is developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game and was released in 2007 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360

Campaign

The player takes on the role of various characters during a single-player campaign. The characters' involvement in the plot occurs simultaneously and overlaps the events in the game. As such, the player's perspective changes from one character to another between missions. Each mission features a series of objectives; the player is led to each objective with the heads up display, which marks its direction and distance. Some objectives require that the player arrives at a checkpoint, while other objectives require the player to eliminate enemies in a specified location, stand their ground to defend an objective, or plant explosive charges on an enemy installation. After the credits, a special epilogue mission is unlocked for play, featuring a four-man squad retrieving a VIP from terrorists who have hijacked an airliner. The SAS rescue the VIP and escape before the plane is destroyed.

Multiplayer

The player's performance in the multiplayer mode is tracked with experience points, which can be earned by killing opposing players, completing challenges, completing objectives, or by completing a round or match. As the player gains experience, they advance in level, unlocking new weapons, perks, challenges, and gameplay modes. The highest obtainable level is 55, but on the console versions of the game, the player has the option to enter "Prestige" mode, which returns their level to one and removes all accumulated unlockables. This process can be repeated up to 10 times with a different insignia being given each time.

Online Players 2-18

Split screen 1-4

Rating

Eurogamer 9/10

Game Informer 10/10

GamePro 10/10

My Rating 9/10

Why i have rated the game 9/10 and not 10/10 is because the campaign mode is really fast to complete it takes about 4-5 hours to complete the hole game and because of the many bugs/glitches there are in the game

but when we come to the multiplayer session it's just perfect there are level, prestige, challenge, camo, attatchment so it can you can never be bored

and because of the many gamemodes in the multiplayer make it's just much better

This game is like 50 years old and your doing a review. :think:

This game is like 50 years old and your doing a review. :think:

haha i had done this same review on another website that im a moderator on sooo i felt like doing it sorry i didnt now i would get in trouble

haha i had done this same review on another website that im a moderator on sooo i felt like doing it sorry i didnt now i would get in trouble

Your not in trouble lol, make a review on a newer game thats all Im saying. :)

Your not in trouble lol, make a review on a newer game thats all Im saying. :)

ok it will take me a while but i will soon