Doctor Pebphiz

Please proffessional-ize this.

So, I'm not very good(I suck) at making images and things for signatures... and things. So I would like to make a request for anyone who is good. And I don't have any good image editing software, but I need a higher quality version of this thing:

EEU6t.jpg

So, as you might have seen, I would like a multi colored background with shades of pink, red, and purple. In the middle, I would like "ReWP" in big, flashy letters. And below that, "(CAST)" in smaller letters of the same style. In the top right, an image of a yellow or red flower. In the top left, the image of a tiger or cat(preferably a drawn one, or cartoonish one). In the bottom right, the image of a dog. If it can have red eyes, thats a plus.

I don't know how hard this is going to be, but if you can do it, that will be just amazing. I don't know of any way to repay you, though.

You don't have to answer this but, why?

Sorry I don't do graphics either.

You don't have to answer this but, why?

Sorry I don't do graphics either.

I am going to make a YouTube group(yes, another one ending with "cast"), and I'd like an image to represent it.

i gave it a try but im afraid i failed to produce anything decent, sorry.

i'l have a go at my making one but don't you watch likea little intro because i'm good at them B) i