Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Musical Egg

Does this mean more potential for Total Miner...

So basically TM is presented with tons more memory use if needed, yet is practically doesn't even matter.What about texture packs or more blocks, can the unused memory be used on that.

Mobs don't take hardly any game file size, a few hundred kilobytes each.

Total Miner could become such a succes, i know it is know but once all the simple patches and glitches are out the way. The devs could work on taking total miner to the next level, like crazy ideas from players in the community like guns e.c.t. and bigger maps and even more map seeds.

So basically TM is presented with tons more memory use if needed, yet is practically doesn't even matter.What about texture packs or more blocks, can the unused memory be used on that.

Yes, texture packs. SD tex packs currently use around 100kb. HD tex packs use around 1Mb. So if we added 50 HD tex packs and 50 more SD tex packs, that would use approx 55 - 60Mb.

Since TM does not use captured Video, Music is the greatest game file size hog. It wouldn't be hard to use 100Mb just for music, and around another 20Mb or so for sound effects.

Even then, we would still have 350Mb or so to spare.

Yes, texture packs. SD tex packs currently use around 100kb. HD tex packs use around 1Mb. So if we added 50 HD tex packs and 50 more SD tex packs, that would use approx 55 - 60Mb.

Since TM does not use captured Video, Music is the greatest game file size hog. It wouldn't be hard to use 100Mb just for music, and around another 20Mb or so for sound effects.

Even then, we would still have 350Mb or so to spare.

I think there should be some music for the credits like a really good beat e.c.t. http://XboxModders.com/topic/19450-dj-atromii-new-song/ check this out.

Me to, i think more players would spend the extra money to buy the arcade version. And exspecailly with the new dev and the mobs coming and survival it is improving so much more.

Most definatly bro.. And it would expand the memory and graphics and alll that. :)

Most definatly bro.. And it would expand the memory and graphics and alll that. :)

I know, the benifits would be so amazing.