Xbox Modders Community
Kooladeskulls

DAWN OF THE SPIDER

Oh yes and I'm working on a map with spider eggs all through it I'm setting up a small town and it will be good enough for our play through and it will include a grocery store or mall. We will try to survive for as long as we can with arrows and swords and spears. I am going to remove players from the vids as we go through cause it would be no fun if every1 just kept dieing. At the end of the week the player that has died the most will be deleted if there is a tie or no deaths no 1 will b deleted . The goal is to build a sustainable refuge for the descendants of the survivors and hopefully one day find the spHider vacsene or way ever emotional drama film ripoffs sound like. BASICLY BUILD SCAVANGE AND KILL till the end of the sceries.

IF WANT TO SIGN UP GO TO CLAN DISCUSSION AND FIND DAWN OF THE SPIDER

spiders are rather dumb creatures, all the survivors have to do is crouch then place a block over their head and spiders cant hurt them...

are there going to be any rules against this type of tactic?

and what about player killing? is pvp allowed?

Have you ever played with hundreds of spider eggs obviously not Thers no way you'll survive long enough to put a block over your head that's wat slayers are for. I would rather nOt have PVp but probably if ur gonna b a fag and fight then start deleting stuff then ur gonna get kicked

Have you ever played with hundreds of spider eggs obviously not Thers no way you'll survive long enough to put a block over your head that's wat slayers are for. I would rather nOt have PVp but probably if ur gonna b a fag and fight then start deleting stuff then ur gonna get kicked

"Have you ever played with hundreds of spider eggs obviously not" i've actually placed about 200 on my dig deep map, in a quarantined area, but i sometimes have to swim through seas of the creepy crawlies to hit the eggs, to make more spawn...

also are we gonna be playing on legendary or normal?

creative or dig deep?

are we going to have acess to shops?

if creative, i have an idea for the people who die... maybe they can help you make new sections of the map, they have fly enabled, CANNOT help survivors but can "spectate"(by spectate i mean just hover like 50 feet above them) them, and cant place down cheap blocks/items for the survivors to benefit from (grenade launchers, titanium, tnt, stuff like that...) and maybe only people with microphones can do this so they can tell you what people are doing and what theyre making and stuff, making it easier to coordinate builds and stuff...

that suggestion was just a little thing for the booted guys to do, it'll help with the map and stuff

We're playing on normal so shops available. Creative of course so I can build the map. I like ur idea but I don't think everyone would be happy that they cannot play any more and they mite just mess it up for all of us. U should come make ur house send me a freind request jonathonjones60 and get started on map

All join and record as well may I be the weird alien dude I could use invader man

All join and record as well may I be the weird alien dude I could use invader man

Shire what's ur gt