Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarcusX11

EPIC city(Kind off)

Hey,

Me and a few freinds have been building 2 large citys.The two citys consist of 1 castle 67 houses for rent/sale.Armys you get paid for defending your city.There also banks which are made from Ryhloth so getting in is hard.We've reached bedrock we have titanium over 19 full chests of gold pieces.We have sky scrapers duengunes secert under ground castle to try conker{WARNING MAY CONTAIN SENTRY TURRETS} there is nice rewards for getting inside.There is a job system to get paid by, lumberjack,gaurd,miner,builder etc, you can also get paid big money by the city leader for beening a terriost towards the other city C4,gernades are not aloud due to greifers.

Thanks for reading just pop on some time.

Digdeep

Adventure

Normal

I would like to join my gamertag is P5YCHO44 and I have a mic so it would be easy to communicate and what job can I have?

I would like to join my gamertag is P5YCHO44 and I have a mic so it would be easy to communicate and what job can I have?

Hey

You have to choose a city first then im sure you can choose so ill invite u now!

Hey

You have to choose a city first then im sure you can choose so ill invite u now!

can i join

Guys you dont have to ask!

Guys you dont have to ask!

That happens to me too ^_^

(My sig link)

Sever is off now untill tommorow we have 9 people today at one stage.

I'm looking for a new leader for the oppisite town give me a shout being the leader u can higher people declare war allaince raid bomb atack comand make new laws for your town etc.

All people willing to take this role must msg. me on xbl or just reply.

Conditions:You are responsable you are active.

:D