HD TEXTURE PACK - LifeLike

The answer to that is obvious. The watermark is so people (like yourself) To attempt to steal his work. Nobody wants their work stolen unless they release it to be used by the public and has the permission to use it which in-fact you do not.What else is there to understand?

Im not going to steal, I dont have a watermark on mine...

Wheres your texture pack Mr Guru.

Im not going to steal, I dont have a watermark on mine...

Wheres your texture pack Mr Guru.

Then you might as well entrust your entire product to the mysteries of the web as they can freely steal your hard work(?) and time you put into making it.

And I don't have a texture pack lol does it matter if I have one? Don't think so, I was just responding to your idiotic question to a straightforward answer.

Then you might as well entrust your entire product to the mysteries of the web as they can freely steal your hard work(?) and time you put into making it.

And I don't have a texture pack lol does it matter if I have one? Don't think so, I was just responding to your idiotic question to a straightforward answer.

Why is my question idiotic?

A question is a question, it can neither be good nor bad... It is a question, and questions are asked to gain answers, and answers give knowledge.

A person that doesn't ask questions will never fulfill the quest for knowledge.

Why is my question idiotic?

A question is a question, it can neither be good nor bad... It is a question, and questions are asked to gain answers, and answers give knowledge.

A person that doesn't ask questions will never fulfill the quest for knowledge.

It was idiotic because the question was answered in the conversation you had with the maker of the texture. What you said is true,but asking a question that has already been answered and the answer is already out there you are gaining nothing,learning nothing,and only slowing yourself down. And we are also flooding this topic with a useless argument that has already been decided so I shall stop here. :)

It was idiotic because the question was answered in the conversation you had with the maker of the texture. What you said is true,but asking a question that has already been answered and the answer is already out there you are gaining nothing,learning nothing,and only slowing yourself down. And we are also flooding this topic with a useless argument that has already been decided so I shall stop here. :)

A different question requires a different answer...

Thus by altering my question another answer is required.

stfu, kids.

Anyway, back on to the real deal, these look amazing. Would be nice to have a realistic texture back in the game ^_^