Xbox Modders Community
Zombies

Hey Guys Im Zombies

Hey there everyone im Zombies! Now from what i can understand this site has grown when i seen it, just about 40 members at the time being. Now with over 16k members, i look forward to staying! Now basically im not really a modder anymore, but i do see some stuff im interested in like programming, graphics and p.c. I hope to see you guys even though i know like one person on here but thats ok for me. See you around ;).

~Zombies

Welcome and stay active! Ill add you as a friend if you would like :D

Welcome and stay active! Ill add you as a friend if you would like :D

Sure. I will stay active and don't worry i read the rules!

Welcome to XM! Need any help please pm me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome Zombie Very Happy you joined!

PS: New York FTW :D! ( Lower Manhattan, New York City )

On 8/7/2013 at 1:49 AM, Zombies said:

Hey there everyone im Zombies! Now from what i can understand this site has grown when i seen it, just about 40 members at the time being. Now with over 16k members, i look forward to staying! Now basically im not really a modder anymore, but i do see some stuff im interested in like programming, graphics and p.c. I hope to see you guys even though i know like one person on here but thats ok for me. See you around ;).

~Zombies

Hello Zombies! How are you today? Its great to know that this site started from 40 members and has grown to 16k members. See you around.

~Zombies

Hello Zombies. How are you today?

~Zombies

Hello Zombies. It is so great to know the growth of this site. From 40 members to sixteen thousand members. How about today?

On 8/7/2013 at 2:01 AM, Ghost said:

Welcome Zombie Very Happy you joined!

PS: New York FTW :D! ( Lower Manhattan, New York City )

I agree with you Ghost. I am happy that Zombie joined here.