Xbox Modders Community

In this thread I am going to share with you a website that I have had past experiences with and why you should visit their site and perhaps buy from them.

The site http://www.buymobilephones.net is a UK based mobile phone contractor selling you top of the range phones for prices as much as 50% lower than the UK's top networks like o2, t-mobile, orange, Vodafone and three.

I bought my self from here on a deal a while ago for £99.99 initial cost and £21.50 a month for 24 months with unlimited texts (SMS) 100 minutes and 500 Mb of data I find that it is much more than I need.

It is now £149.99 initial cost and £21.50 a month for 24 months with unlimited texts (SMS) 100 minutes and 500 Mb of data.

If we were to look for the cheapest deal at orange they have £20.00 a month for 24 months of 50 minutes, 50 texts and 100Mb of data. That is ridiculous compared to the other one.

However the initial cost of the phone is unbelievably high coming in at £309.99 !!!

Next time think twice before just heading over to the large networks in the UK, sorry US users maybe someone in the US will make a thread about this for you lot.

ERas

ER8p

im on three £35 month all you can eat data (Unlimited Internet), Unlimited Texts and 500 mins ;) win and i got an iphone 4s all i had to pay was £60 upfront and im on a 2 year contract

Guest The Cookie Monster

Iphone 3GS contract from o2 £15 a month 24 months NO initial cost unlimited texts 300 mins only 50mb of data though got it online they sent me the phone same day with all my contacts already on it (Because Iv been with O2 a long time :))

Wow that is good anit it