Xbox Modders Community
Ryan1523059446

First Real Image of Black Ops 2 Retail Disc

BO2Disc.jpg

Looks like the first real image of the retail copy of Black Ops 2 just hit the web. Majority of the people on twitter seem to think it’s the Hardened Edition.

Photos of the Hardened Edition emerge. Along with these photos, several menu/campaign/zombie images are starting to surface. I’ll use my discretion when it comes to leaks now and I still promise NOT to spoil the singleplayer or campaign for you guys.

BO2HEPic.jpg

Source: Fusionz-Private via CharlieINTEL

Whoa that looks smexy :P Cant wait to play it!

All the CoD booklet things in the side bit are always waay to small. They have hardly anything in it. Disk image is pretty boring. :okay:

Who cares about any of that :lol: all i want is the game. Who reads the booklet or stuff on the cases etc anyway :derp:?

I dont but just saying. :lol: I want zombies f**k the rest just zombies. :fa:

Yea everyone is excited about zombies :O. Its gonna be badass

people getting all pumped over pics :lol: just wait for the game instead of getting all sucky with it then it turns out to be ***** and then wow all ur hopes gone through nothing

people getting all pumped over pics :lol: just wait for the game instead of getting all sucky with it then it turns out to be ***** and then wow all ur hopes gone through nothing

Who gets pumped up over a game by looking a images O.o.

I couldn't get the Hardened Edition everywhere is sold out except from online :( But nice pics that game disc just makes me want to :fap: :P

It looks like they have cut out a circle from a black piece of paper then just stuck some words on it :P