dannyfrog2012

black ops 2 leaked dlc soon to come??

hey whats up guys just saw this image circulating around the web now ok the names seem a little crappy for the maps but then treyarch made a crap game so who knows?? i dont see how this could be fake with the detail of the imagery looks very professional anyway judge for yourselves lol even if black ops 2 is a piece of crap! ;P [ATTACH=CONFIG]110[/ATTACH]

Edited by dannyfrog2012

hey whats up guys just saw this image circulating around the web now ok the names seem a little crappy for the maps but then treyarch made a crap game so who knows?? i dont see how this could be fake with the detail of the imagery looks very professional anyway judge for yourselves lol even if black ops 2 is a piece of crap! ;P [ATTACH=CONFIG]110[/ATTACH]

the original picture i saw was way better quality its why i was convinced it was real odd its now changed lol

Just think if they're real :O

You did good danny

Just think if they're real :O

You did good danny

well ive seen fakes previously but not like that lol and that detailed so odds are that maybe real time will tell eh

well ive seen fakes previously but not like that lol and that detailed so odds are that maybe real time will tell eh

I might go around and look to see if its real

could do but i mean look at it ***** if thats fake then i dont know lol

If its real, then tryarch have finally gave us new weapons in DLC's :fyea:

If its real, then tryarch have finally gave us new weapons in DLC's :fyea:

it would be about damn time

Some more pictures and proof it's defo got to be real here, http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/12/30/leaked-promo-image-reveals-first-black-ops-2-dlc-pack/ if it's not real probs to the guy(s) who made the poster and got the store managers to put it up :lol:.

I do believe this is real, simply because it matches what the TV Advert says, "DLC & More Comes to XBOX First" ... More being the gun :happycry:.

[video=youtube;AZ0eGC4bFO8]

Im pretty sure that the weapon will not be added unless the game has been designed to

As in MW3 there were alot of requests to add the AK74u but couldn't due to space problems

So if this is legit (which i hope it is) this will be finally something new from DLC