Xbox Modders Community
ssSlither

Obama-Care

May ObamaCare Rest in Pieces.

BTW: Can any progressive/liberal tell me what Obama/Reid/Pelosi have accomplished this year with a filibuster proof Senate and 40+ advantage in the House?

Well they can but they will not. One that comes to mind...Cash for Clunkers was an Epic financial failure.

May ObamaCare Rest in Pieces.

BTW: Can any progressive/liberal tell me what Obama/Reid/Pelosi have accomplished this year with a filibuster proof Senate and 40+ advantage in the House?

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it - "what has he done this year" - the biggest bullshit arguement I have ever seen barf out of the mouths of the Anti-Obamas!!!

The biggest offense is "he is not moving fast enough" while they bitch and moan and stall about changes he is trying to instill. Obama should just dump everything at once on the table and ram it thru - the senators getting bribes and CEOs would just sit their stunned and then die of a heart attack before they could cop up more death panel bullcrap.

Na, but you are right - he has done far less than the last 2 term jackass in office did. I guess pissing off the fucktards of the world and starting 2 losing battles while driving the economy into the ground with mismanagement while profiting from oil prices is a far more noteable accomplishment and guage of productivity :D

Keep watching Fox - your sweetie will be giving you new bullshit soon ...

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it - "what has he done this year" - the biggest bullshit arguement I have ever seen barf out of the mouths of the Anti-Obamas!!!

The biggest offense is "he is not moving fast enough" while they bitch and moan and stall about changes he is trying to instill. Obama should just dump everything at once on the table and ram it thru - the senators getting bribes and CEOs would just sit their stunned and then die of a heart attack before they could cop up more death panel bullcrap.

Na, but you are right - he has done far less than the last 2 term jackass in office did. I guess pissing off the fucktards of the world and starting 2 losing battles while driving the economy into the ground with mismanagement while profiting from oil prices is a far more noteable accomplishment and guage of productivity :D

Keep watching Fox - your sweetie will be giving you new bullshit soon ...

This is not Canada we cant get rammed so easily. There is a difference between not moving forward fast enough and backing the bus up over America.

This is not Canada we cant get rammed so easily. There is a difference between not moving forward fast enough and backing the bus up over America.

Good point, but the bus had backed up so far before he got there if he even tried to back up any further he would have put the bus off of one of your coasts.

He has only moved forward since he has arrived. History will show that guaranteed if he stays the present course. A retarded monkey could have done the same thing after the previous president, but alas a democrat gets to partake in all the ill got glory ...

Na, but you are right - he has done far less than the last 2 term jackass in office did.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

Yet another republican lackey that still drinks the cool aid and believes that the Monkey did anything useful in the 8 years he spent improving his family portfolio and those of his Wahhabist conspirators :D :D :D

He has only moved forward since he has arrived.

Forward...and back.. and Forward... and back... and forward.... and back........................ The rotation of the Earth does not constitute moving forward.

Yet another republican lackey that still drinks the cool aid and believes that the Monkey did anything useful in the 8 years he spent improving his family portfolio and those of his Wahhabist conspirators :D :D :D

speaking of kool-aid....are you drinking grape? Care to take a mulligan and try again my Canadian friend?

Forward...and back.. and Forward... and back... and forward.... and back........................ The rotation of the Earth does not constitute moving forward.

Kinda like a hooker I guess - you will get some pleasure out of it, but it will cost you ... :D :D

speaking of kool-aid....are you drinking grape? Care to take a mulligan and try again my Canadian friend?

You know, they say you can die from drinking too much fluid ... ease back son, I am getting concerned ... :D