Hc.

How was the last movie you saw?

I watch a lot of movies, some in theaters some at home. I saw Start Trek twice in the theater and it was definitely better than the last Terminator movies. I also saw Public Enemies and Transformers2. Transformers2 is long but the action will keep you interested. Public Enemies was barely average. Last week I watched Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist. It was good and if you liked Superbad you will enjoy it. I also saw Push. It freaked me out that Dakota Fanning is 15 and growinng up so fast. And I made myself watch Twilight last weekend. It wasn't that bad.

Goddamnit, Black.

I tried to set it to 50 MiB yesterday but it did not take for some reason. Will 50 MiB be ok or how much do you need?

As much as it will accept. I can always use more.

I saw burn after reading today and I liked it, the ending was great,John?Malkovich was great.

A+

Public Enemies was slow, boring, and drug out. Transformers 2 was action packed. G-Force is pretty dumb even for a little kid movie. Year One is a terrible movie. Star Trek is a good flic. The Orphan was pretty stupid except for like one funny part. The Ugly Truth is hilarious- a great date movie. Taking of Pellam 123 is action packed. I didnt care for the new Potter, but its the only one I've seen. My sister's Keeper is a sad chic flic. The proposal is also a chic flick but its pretty funny. Bruuno was funny (if you like borat most likely you'll like it) Land of the Lost is horrible. The new Terminator was ok, not great but not bad. Hangover was funny and good. Angels and Demons was allright if you're into that da vinci code stuff. Drag Me to Hell is a chic flick that has some funny parts but it mostly sucks. I love you, beth cooper is a boring sucky movie. Thats all I can think of right off the top of my head.

Public Enemies was slow, boring, and drug out. Transformers 2 was action packed. G-Force is pretty dumb even for a little kid movie. Year One is a terrible movie. Star Trek is a good flic. The Orphan was pretty stupid except for like one funny part. The Ugly Truth is hilarious- a great date movie. Taking of Pellam 123 is action packed. I didnt care for the new Potter, but its the only one I've seen. My sister's Keeper is a sad chic flic. The proposal is also a chic flick but its pretty funny. Bruuno was funny (if you like borat most likely you'll like it) Land of the Lost is horrible. The new Terminator was ok, not great but not bad. Hangover was funny and good. Angels and Demons was allright if you're into that da vinci code stuff. Drag Me to Hell is a chic flick that has some funny parts but it mostly sucks. I love you, beth cooper is a boring sucky movie. Thats all I can think of right off the top of my head.
How could you forget Harry Potter? :x

I didnt care for the new Potter, but its the only one I've seen.

Oh, I didn't. ;)

I didnt care for the new Potter, but its the only one I've seen.

Oh, I didn't. ;)

I must have been looking for Harry lol. Sorry

It's all good. I was just teasing ya Slither. :ugeek:

It's all good. I was just teasing ya Slither. :ugeek:

Seriously, I read that 3 times without seeing it. :shock: lol

I will probably go on Friday to see Harry Potter at the IMax.

Just saw The Hangover, pretty funny.