Xbox Modders Community
Hc.

How was the last movie you saw?

Just re-watched The Boondock Saints, what a great freaking movie. Hardly ever say this but, 10/10.

Look for the documentary about the gent who made the movie. It was filmed as he worked on Boondock Saints. That guy is such a racist prick that wears his ass for a hat that I just couldn't watch Boondock.

Extract. Another Mike Judge film. It had the whole theater rolling with laughter. the best movie out there right now.

I watched the 1st 5 Harry Potter movies. I think i'm Harry, Slither is Hermoine and Spartan is Ron. Or we are the 3 stooges.

I watched the 1st 5 Harry Potter movies. I think i'm Harry, Slither is Hermoine and Spartan is Ron. Or we are the 3 stooges.
lol Good movies. Order of the Phoenix is my favorite.

Look for the documentary about the gent who made the movie. It was filmed as he worked on Boondock Saints. That guy is such a racist prick that wears his ass for a hat that I just couldn't watch Boondock.

That's so disheartening. I always think that the guys that made amazing movies would have to be pretty cool people.

Anyways, I just rewatched "Garden State" last night. Even though it's a love story, it's so freaking well done. It seriously captures the depressed aura so amazingly. I would definitely recommend this to watch with a significant other.

I watched Serenity last night, via my PSP hooked up to my HDTV.

Technical side: Picture quality from the UMD disc was pretty good. Say, high VHS quality. Sound quality was excellent.

Movie side: This is a really good movie. Although I was disappointed by it in the theaters because it just looked like an overblown episode. I mean, this could've been done on television, easily, just like Star Trek Generations, First Contact, and Insurrection. Once it came to video, I could appreciate it more, because it was on that medium. It looked like a really well done episode. Great humor, great cast, good direction, good visual FX.

Also watched Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith from my PSP to TV, off of a memory stick.

Technical side: Picture quality is good, but rougher. Actually makes the movie look like it was made in 1977 instead of recently. Sound quality is great.

Movie side: My favorite of all six, just barely edging out The Empire Strikes Back.

Last movie I saw was District 9.

Pretty good, not too predictable, especially for a sci-fi alien movie, and the character development was top-notch.

8/10

Suicide Kings

Awesome movie, any of you children viewing this thread should watch it.

Live Free or Die Hard for like the 17th time. the Die Hard series never gets old IMO.

I also watched Bleach the Movie 3: Fade to Black earlier today....awesome movie.