Xbox Modders Community
x626xBlack

World of Warcraft

You know you want it....... stop playing hard to get :)

You can be a Night Elf... it is pretty close to a fairy......

You know you want it....... stop playing hard to get :)

You can be a Night Elf... it is pretty close to a fairy......

Yer kid just sold me your WoW for a $10 cheque on XBL ...

Whistler and I own it. We have fun with it

song-chart-memes-have-girlfriend.jpg

I have stayed away from the entire genre (MMORPG) because of my addictive personality. I know I would've been in that pie chart (in the red) Thank god I've fooled a female into breeding with me already! If they were to make a mil-sim FPS with those type of specs mentioned by BAD I would quit my job & grow a beard.

MAG will be close, but its not going to be open world. There is a project in the beta phase called Parabellum That I hope will be something close to what I want. Have any of you gotten into the beta? I'm still waiting for my key :(

http://www.gamersfirst.com/parabellum/

I'm in that one. Not terribly impressed with it so far. Then again: This is closer to what Huxley promised than actually delivered. So that being said it's still a ways from being what I'd imagine to be the end all be all of MMORPGFPS.

I play WoW, and have been since it's Alpha days. Is it the best MMO game ever developed and released? I think it is. There is currently nothing out there that even comes close to it.

Some of you that have never tried it might think of it differently. But rather find your selves scared to do so because you might get hooked on it.

I used to be a strait up shoot type gamer. Until one day someone introduced me to not WoW, but Diablo. I saw the other side of the gaming world. So slowly i tried different ones, and until WoW was introduced i was not of an MMO type gamer. WoW changed everything and i currently own 6 accounts on WoW.

It is like anything else, you have to find a nich in the game. I am not particular in raiding that much, but when i do. I don't tend to do it often so that i don't get burned out on it. So i dedicate a lot of my time that i play to doing quests, and other things. I can honestly say that i do enjoy it more so than at the beginning.

Unless you have played it, then there is really not much you can say about it. But one thing for sure, once you do play it, your gaming world will take a 180 degree turn!

If you play it, you must stick to it and not be one of those that plays it for a few days then says this is no good. It takes time to develop the actual skills to play it and become familiar on what the game play is all about, and what it is about. Within a month you will become hooked. Find a good guild, join it and quest with others for items and gold.

I think it is fair to say that unless you have tried it, then you will never know what it is truly about.

Playing it illegally on a private server with a couple of friends. It's pretty nice since the private server is free but has a lot of things better than the actual game. Also, most of the people are courteous and generally pretty amiable, unlike a lot of assholes I've met on other RPG's.

Ok so who plays WoW still... I just started playing and love it.... BeatBox Pirate and I play when we are both on...

I am Twodat lvl 15 Paladin. Realm Garona