Xbox Modders Community
x626xBlack

Huffington Post

Said I stated before. Someone stealing your wallet is not a transfer of funds, even though funds did transfer.

Said I stated before. Someone stealing your wallet is not a transfer of funds, even though funds did transfer.
In a funny way, yes stealing my wallet is a transfer of funds. However, considering Robbery, theft, and stealing are all more accurate depictions of the act, those should be used. Again, does a little wordplay on the part of the Huffington Post really warrant an such an outrage. They called the act of terminating a womans pregancy with a hammer abortion instead of miscarriage. Why so upset, it's Tela Tequila anyway, that spunkdumpster is a waste of flesh hardly worthy of our posts.

In a funny way, yes stealing my wallet is a transfer of funds. However, considering Robbery, theft, and stealing are all more accurate depictions of the act, those should be used. Again, does a little wordplay on the part of the Huffington Post really warrant an such an outrage. They called the act of terminating a womans pregancy with a hammer abortion instead of miscarriage. Why so upset, it's Tela Tequila anyway, that spunkdumpster is a waste of flesh hardly worthy of our posts.

I refer you to my OP.

The news is moot. The person it is about is moot.
Difference. The word Abortion infers a negative light. The word reflects negatively on a person in most circles, and implies that she intentionally aborted the pregnancy.

I just feel it is a rather harsh way of headlining something someones misfortune.

The pregnancy was aborted... Agreed. However if your sister were in a car wreck and lost her child, how would you feel about the headlines of the local paper stating she had an abortion?

I am pretty dumbfounded here at liberals trying to justify such brutal language. Where is the bleeding heart and compassion for another persons misfortune?

I am pretty dumbfounded here at liberals trying to justify such brutal language. Where is the bleeding heart and compassion for another persons misfortune?

It's most likely because not all liberals are the fringe lunatics as portrayed by Republican talking heads. Some take time off from "hatin amurica" to be normal people.

It's most likely because not all liberals are the fringe lunatics as portrayed by Republican talking heads. Some take time off from "hatin amurica" to be normal people.

I am just going by what I see and what I know. Your right. It all depends on what side of the ball they "want" to be on..

Abortion is only negative if you view it as a bad thing. Good job having an opinion.

Abortion is only negative if you view it as a bad thing. Good job having an opinion.

Pancakes are starting to bubble. Time to flip.

I suppose Fox News deserves it's own post now too @_@

Oh wait they agree with Black.

I suppose Fox News deserves it's own post now too @_@

Oh wait they agree with Black.

At least you posted correctly. It was not me agreeing with them. I did not even notice they reported it but i was watching football all weekend.

Don't forget that the FOX anchors dumb themselves down for their target audience. Maintaing the 'fair and balanced' approach...:D

Remeber this classis Stewart episode:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-december-8-2009/gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down

Enjoy!!!