Sign in to follow this  
NoFEAR â„¢

My 5 top ways to protect a forum

pretty sure a VPN for Xbox won't do anything. But I wouldn't know, it's been a whi

E since I was interested in that kinda stuff

I had to use a VPN to protect me on Xbox live and the clan that I was in aka xbjk we are a treat to Xbox.

I think catptcha box has a loop hole.

Umm no. A catptcha cannot have a loophole as it's only an image. The only way for a captha code to have a "loophole" as you would call it would be for a attacker to gain access to a file within the server that contains all the info for images/answers. Another way is to cache all of a catptcha services images. But 2/10 it will work mainly because the service updates it's images constantly.

Umm no. A catptcha cannot have a loophole as it's only an image. The only way for a captha code to have a "loophole" as you would call it would be for a attacker to gain access to a file within the server that contains all the info for images/answers. Another way is to cache all of a catptcha services images. But 2/10 it will work mainly because the service updates it's images constantly.

True bro I hate spam

Yes I think the whole site knows that by now...

I personally find a few in this quite amusing. The list mentioned in the OP are good ways to reduce spam, only when they are added in the right place in optimum levels. For example, a antispam system that asks me to solve a captcha code everytime I post a topic is an instant turn off for me.

Imagine, the system asking you to secure your password with letters, characters and numbers when you are accustomed to simple passwords in all sites?

i actually think you guys should keep vpn's for reasons and i hate how ttg does not aloud u to use vpn's that a terriable site 

Cool, thanks for the ideas.

i actually think you guys should keep vpn's for reasons and i hate how ttg does not aloud u to use vpn's that a terriable site 

They do not like people with VPN because if that user is going to spam up there forums but I hate ttg but I love xboxmodders.