Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

The Classifieds: What do you call a pack of rampaging dwarven hunters?

The Classifieds brings you weekly news from around the WoW community, including our famous Random Acts of Uberness.

Hundreds of dwarven hunters swarming through Kharanos and into Blackrock Mountain astride their trusty rams -- what's not to love about this player event? Reader Liessa tipped us off to this recent Warcraft Hunters Union event, designed especially to suit the guild's current level 30 level cap. The event's objective: the dastardly Overmaster Pyron. "Clearly, Pyron was too easy," admits WHU organizer (and WoW Insider hunter expert) Brian "Frostheim" Wood. "But the idea stuck in my head and wouldn't go away. I knew we'd slaughter him in no time now at level 30, but I just loved the idea of the WHU army marching on Blackrock Mountain. I thought that would look so cool. So I scrapped the original intended target in favor of marching on Blackrock Mountain. I'm certainly glad I did, 'cause I think it looks cool as all hell."

We think so as well. Sound like fun to you, too? Join the level-capped, all-hunter action with your own hunter at Warcraft Hunters Union.

Let's crack open The Classifieds ...Continue reading The Classifieds: What do you call a pack of rampaging dwarven hunters?

Filed under: Guilds, The Classifieds

The Classifieds: What do you call a pack of rampaging dwarven hunters? originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...