TheJason

The World Cup 2018

Who are you going for? Myself, I'd like to see someone win who hasn't before, or at least, hasn't won much before.  For instance, Poland hasn't won, and Colombia hasn't won in a long time.

I still wanted Portugal to win because Cristiano Ronaldo was there and he has good teammates. 

Before the first match of the world cup was played in Russia, which was the match between the host country Russia and Saudi Arabia, I have always supported Belgium to win the world cup trophy this time in 2018. 

Belgium have been playing so well ever since the world cup kicked off. They won all their group stage matches and faced Japan in the round of 16. Facing Japan was a daunting task for them, as they were almost knocked out when they conceded 2 goals in the 2nd half. But they rallied up and scored 3 goals before the 94th minute and they beat Japan to progress to the quarter final. 

As of now, I'd like to see Japan, England, or Spain get it. It's because Japan has never won at all and the other two only won one time.

Belgium have been playing so well ever since the world cup kicked off. They won all their group stage matches and faced Japan in the round of 16. Facing Japan was a daunting task for them, as they were almost knocked out when they conceded 2 goals in the 2nd half. But they rallied up and scored 3 goals before the 94th minute and they beat Japan to progress to the quarter final. 

Japan has been beat?  Oh, too bad! 

1 hour ago, TheJason said:

As of now, I'd like to see Japan, England, or Spain get it. It's because Japan has never won at all and the other two only won one time.

Japan has been beat?  Oh, too bad! 

Yeah, Japan lost in the most heartbreaking way ever since the tournament started. They led by 2-0, but later lost 3-2. It was such a painful day for them. 

I was supporting Belgium. I hope they will emerge the winners of the next world cup.