Xbox Modders Community
huggypillows

what online you are playing right now?

What online are you playing right now? will you recommend that game to everyone? can you share with us why are you playing that game?? and If you are not playing any game right now what is the last online game that you played? 

The online game that I am playing right now is PUBG because I love battle royale games and for me this is the best.

The last online game I played was 5 Roll an online dice game that one need to roll 5 dices and then select those to reroll it just a fun game

The last online games that I've played are Mobile Legends and Dota 2.  If you are into 5v5 battle games I can assure you they are great! 

I played them almost everyday. It is addicting! You would want to keep your rank on top. You will learn skills, cooperation and strategies to win the game! 

For every gamer that has got the desire to play football manager games, checking out the top eleven football manager ain't a bad way to have fun. This is a game that I have played for 3 years and one good thing about the game is that the developers always look for ways to make it fun for everyone. Honestly, you can't get tired playing this game as you will get to learn things about tactics and formation in football.