Martinsx

Movies or songs

When it comes to entertainment that one can get from the media, it can either come in form of movies or music. There are people who would prefer movies over music while there are some who would choose music over movies, but then again, there are still some that would prefer both music and movies. I'm part of the last section of people who would choose both movies and music, because they are both satisfying to me. 

What's your preference? 

I don't think movies and songs are two things that you can choose one from! Movies are a great way of entertainment, watching a story unfold can take your mind off of things. And songs are amazing for road trips and for anything really, you can put a song and do anything while still having fun listening to music.

6 hours ago, Clairmatin said:

I don't think movies and songs are two things that you can choose one from! Movies are a great way of entertainment, watching a story unfold can take your mind off of things. And songs are amazing for road trips and for anything really, you can put a song and do anything while still having fun listening to music.

I would totally agree. I actually love watching movies and listening to music. I watch movies to be entertained, inspired and because it takes me to places that I've never been just even for few moments. And I listen to music in order to feel good, relax and reminisce my past.

Both. Movies in my free time and music while doing my things. its part of my life, my day wasnt complete if I dont listen to some music and its also my stress reliever for my daily stress. Im calling it self comforting.  

I like music more than movies.  Music is like a book where you can use your imagination. I mean, unless it's a music video or something.

I'm a fan of the two but I enjoy movies more especially educative movies like movies that are really revealing and can make learn one or two things about the world.

7 hours ago, Lidlie said:

I would totally agree. I actually love watching movies and listening to music. I watch movies to be entertained, inspired and because it takes me to places that I've never been just even for few moments. And I listen to music in order to feel good, relax and reminisce my past.

That's exactly the same for me! Movies can really take me to places I wouldn't even dare to go to, and music is my friend, it accompanies me wherever I go.

To me, it is more like choosing between reality and fiction. Since music is more on the reality side than movies, I would go with music. I used to be an ardent movie lover back then when life hadn't become real. As I grew up, I found myself on the constant course of looking for inspiration. Movies failed terribly at this, and that's how I discovered the power of music. At first, I did not even know which songs to listen to. I asked my friends which ones were the best and they all recommended new releases that just didn't make sense to me. Most of the songs were just about money, sex and love.

My quest for better meaning in songs landed me into classical music. There, I discovered a real world of emotion and true ideals of the human nature. I still don't remember how I transitioned to Christian music, but it must have been one worship song I listened to on one of my favorite home radio stations. Before I knew it, I hadn't watched a movie in almost a year, and I was totally normal. I even managed to lure most of my friends into music.

Now, I am learning to play the saxophone.

As you can see, there is a whole new world to explore in songs as opposed to movies. So, there you have it ... Songs are the way to go!😉

It's up to the fan 

This is a tough question; but, both tend to bring a person much pleasure. Music can be very relaxing, and something one can enjoy by themselves. It can be used for working out, to set the mood, or simply to relax. I feel movies are more eventful and a great way to kill time in an entertaining way. It'd be impossible to argue which one is better.