Martinsx

Any wrestling fans in the house

One of the most popular wrestling companies in the world today is the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), with its greatest brand RAW. There are lots of superstars wrestling for the company. Superstars like Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Samon Joe, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Dean Ambrose, Sammy Zain, The Miz, Fin Balor, Brawn Stortman etc. 

I would like to ask if wrestling is real or all acted? Who is your favorite wrestler of all time? Mine happens to be the Undertaker. 

I actually loves two wrestlers Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.They are my favorites but I prefer Roman Reigns more.

I have always believed that wrestling is acted to some extent. There might be some real stuff, especially because we occasionally spot some blood in the action. Even so, it is a great entertainment sport and I love it. Part of why I do is the way my dad always waited for Monday night RAW and Saturday Smackdown. During the old days, I loved Shawn Michael, Tripple H, Batista, Randy Orton, Eddy Guerrero, and John Cena. I know some of these guys are still around, but they used to be so good back then. 

I started watching wrestling when I was young, when Kane, Tripple H, Stone Cold, and The Rock were champions, but I think they are always acting. I am always wondering how these guys get beaten with seats and they are never injured.