Martinsx

Golden boot winner in Russia 2018 World Cup

With lots of goals scored already in the on going Russia 2018 world cup, there are just few players that stand out to win the golden boot at the end of the tournament. Ronaldo scored 4 goals before Portugal was knocked out, Costa scored 3 and Spain was knocked out. It's only Harry Kane of England has got 5 goals at the moment and Lukaku of Belgium who got 4 goals.

Who would come up to pick up the golden boot award with the highest goal at the end of the tournament? 

I am picking Kane to win the top scorer award as long as his nation can go far. I always look at it from the angle where there is enough ball given to the player and Kane is someone that doesn't joke when we are talking about winning. I can't wait to see how everything is going to be at the end of the tournament.

29 minutes ago, Henrywrites said:

I am picking Kane to win the top scorer award as long as his nation can go far. I always look at it from the angle where there is enough ball given to the player and Kane is someone that doesn't joke when we are talking about winning. I can't wait to see how everything is going to be at the end of the tournament.

Having played in the most tough league in football which is the English Premier League, Harry Kane has got the potential to win the Russia 2018 world cup golden boot. He is strong, sharp, can score with both legs, can head, can score spot kick. In fact, he is the most complete strike in the world today today. 

The winner deserved it. He seriously fought and without doubt, he was among the best.