Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Clairmatin

Are you a happy person?

I know there can't be a life without any suffering. But there are people who know how to deal with the pain, and they manage to live a happy life although they might have some issues here and there.

But there are others who get really sad over the slightest things.

So are you a happy person overall? Or do you spend most of your days being sad?

Most of the time, yes. I smile a lot. When I am not smiling, that usually means I am focused on something and when unhappy things happen in life, I obviously feel bad momentarily. But I get over it really quickly.

I'm a very happy person and No I'm not happy according to situation but I'm just a very happy person.I know life a times can be very cruel and it like we have nothing to be happy about but I find happiness in the midst of all of that. So I smile a lot 

Definitely happy people are great people I know this and try to be happy for myself at all times.Life is for the living and it good we live being good to others. So I'm happy alot and look out for what would keep me happy

Yes, I am the type of person who is happy even if I am not. I am actually good at making other people laugh. Life is too short to be sad.

12 hours ago, Lidlie said:

Most of the time, yes. I smile a lot. When I am not smiling, that usually means I am focused on something and when unhappy things happen in life, I obviously feel bad momentarily. But I get over it really quickly.

That's great! I hope you always keep that smile and you never have to go through anything that makes you sad. 

12 hours ago, Inem said:

I'm a very happy person and No I'm not happy according to situation but I'm just a very happy person.I know life a times can be very cruel and it like we have nothing to be happy about but I find happiness in the midst of all of that. So I smile a lot 

Well, then you're stronger than all of us! Not everyone can find a reason to be happy, even if they had a near perfect life. And for you to be able to find happiness in the smallest things, is amazing! I salute you.

11 hours ago, cherry said:

Definitely happy people are great people I know this and try to be happy for myself at all times.Life is for the living and it good we live being good to others. So I'm happy alot and look out for what would keep me happy

It warms my heart to know that! Be happy for yourself and life will become easier :)

9 hours ago, Cheelito said:

Yes, I am the type of person who is happy even if I am not. I am actually good at making other people laugh. Life is too short to be sad.

You've got that right. I hope making people happy, makes YOU happy.