Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Clairmatin

Do you have a YouTube channel ?

Hey guys!

Nowadays, it's very easy to start a youtube channel and upload your videos. Most people now have a channel, if not more.

Do you have one? If you do, share it here and we'll let you know what we think :) 

No,I'm learning the ropes about it on YouTube itself.I want to have a good channel that when monetize can fetch me a whole lot of bucks. So I'm reading and watching tutorials about it.When will having one on tech niche very soon and maybe come share the link here.

Currently, I don't have a YouTube channel and it is something that should be giving me real worry. YouTube is something that I can enjoy having as it is going to afford me the opportunity to discuss about football and also upload nice clips about the game. 

I don't have a Youtube channel. I'm more of an audience than a content creator. I prefer watching stuff online. It's easier and more enjoyable for me. So I don't think I'll be making one soon.

11 hours ago, Inem said:

No,I'm learning the ropes about it on YouTube itself.I want to have a good channel that when monetize can fetch me a whole lot of bucks. So I'm reading and watching tutorials about it.When will having one on tech niche very soon and maybe come share the link here.

I love that you're taking your time learning everything you could, before starting! That's great.

Take your time and work hard on it, and I'm sure you'll make money off of it. Good luck.

5 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

Currently, I don't have a YouTube channel and it is something that should be giving me real worry. YouTube is something that I can enjoy having as it is going to afford me the opportunity to discuss about football and also upload nice clips about the game. 

If you think you have the abilities to make a YouTube channel and share good quality content, then you totally should start working on it!

4 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I don't have a Youtube channel. I'm more of an audience than a content creator. I prefer watching stuff online. It's easier and more enjoyable for me. So I don't think I'll be making one soon.

Same here! I'm on YouTube most of the time but I don't think I have it in me to create any content there. 

I am an addict of YouTube, but starting a channel is one of the scariest things I face.  I don't have one, and I am not seeing myself starting one very soon.