Xbox Modders Community
TheJason

Who will actually win the World Cup?

Note, this isn't about who you like necessarily, but who you think will take it all.  Myself, I don't really know.  Anyway, I hope it isn't a team that wins the World Cup often.

There is a probability that the team which will win the World Cup might be one that is not that popular. We have many team that has gotten to the next round and we are looking at what is going to happen with them. To me, I see the host team, Russia, giving it their all.

If you watched the Belgium vs Japan match last night, you are definitely going to have the opinion that Belgium would win the Russia 2018 world cup if they keep playing the way that they played last night. It's the first time since 1970 there have been a 2-0 comeback win in the world cup. 

On 7/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, Martinsx said:

If you watched the Belgium vs Japan match last night, you are definitely going to have the opinion that Belgium would win the Russia 2018 world cup if they keep playing the way that they played last night. It's the first time since 1970 there have been a 2-0 comeback win in the world cup. 

This was my prediction but I was wrong. All in all, I enjoyed and loved their game.