Henrywrites

Which football club do you support?

The game of football is one that is watched by many around the world. From Europe to America down to Africa, you see lots of people that are supporting one team or the other.

The fan base of many clubs have been growing over the years and it is all because of the love they have for the game. I am a good fan of Manchester United as I have been with them over the years. 

So, which club do you support?

Ever since I know what football is all about and started watching as well as playing soccer, I have only supported only one football club in my life and it's only going to be that club I'm going to support till death do us part. 

The football club that I'm supporting is the Red Devils Manchester United. The only football club that's won the English Premier League for 20 record times. They are the most successful club in England. 

In my family, we all support Real Madrid lol, they have proven to be the best over the years.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:26 AM, Henrywrites said:

I am a good fan of Manchester United as I have been with them over the years. 

Ever since I started supporting football clubs, I am loyal to Manchester United, although sometimes they disappoint me so much.