Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
System

'I Am Iron Man' Funko Pop Is a Tribute to Tony Stark's Sacrifice in Avengers: Endgame

Funko's latest addition to its Marvel's Avengers Assemble collection of Pops has been dubbed "I Am Iron Man" and will pay tribute to Tony Stark's noble sacrifice at the end of Avengers Endgame. The Pop will be released in April and is currently available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth. The new Iron Man Funko Pop will cost $15 and is currently marked as a Previews Exclusive, which means it will only be available in a limited quantity at select retailers. Unfortunately, Funko hasn't announced when the Pop will be hitting stores, so if you want to pick one up, it'd be best to grab one via the pre-order link above, while supplies last. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1200"]e025eacffdfc4b00b7ca34943632e519xl.jpg I Am Iron Man Funko, via Entertainment Earth[/caption] Funko's Avengers Assemble collection will include a total of six Pops (at the time of writing) over the course of 2020, all of which can be linked together to form an "Avengers assemble" style set. The first of the six will be released later this month, with a new one coming around every other month, according to ComicBook.com. To complete the Avengers Assemble collection, players will need to keep an eye out for the Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, and now the "I Am Iron Man" release date announcements. [widget path="global/article/imagegallery" parameters="albumSlug=every-dead-mcu-character&captions=true"] Robert Downey Jr. recently made some comments about whether he'd return to the MCU in some capacity, but it's unclear if or when that might actually ever happen. Endgame was one of the biggest box office winners in 2019, officially passing Avatar as the highest-grossing box office film of all time. However, James Cameron says that Avatar will end up beating Endgame when it's all said and done. Additionally, be sure to check out IGN's official Avengers: Endgame review. [ignvideo url="https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/04/23/avengers-endgame-review"] [poilib element="accentDivider"] Andrew Smith is a freelance contributor with IGN and an avid Funko Pop collector. Follow him on Twitter @_andrewtsmith.

View the full article