Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
System

Gaming Chairs Are On Sale, So Grab a Seat

Are you sitting down? I am. In fact, I spend a lot of time sitting down. You might say I'm a fan. Most of my gaming time is spent sitting in a chair or on the couch, which is why I believe a good, comfortable chair is a critical part of the gaming experience. Even a cheap office chair beats the old wooden dining room chair I got from Goodwill (it was a long time ago), and if you're looking to upgrade your sitting experience, there's a great sale happening on Maxnomic gaming chairs and desks right now.

Gaming Chair Deals

Maxnomic has a licensing agreement with Microsoft, going so far as to offer its products for sale in certain Microsoft stores. Since you probably can't just pop over to the nearest Microsoft store to grab yourself an Xbox-themed gaming chair, Maxnomic is offering free shipping and $50 off with code 'HOME50' on its entire selection of chairs. [poilib element="commerceDeal" parameters="slug=maxnomic-gaming-chair-sale"] The Maxnomic code works with any chair on its site, while the SecretLab codes work as follows:
  • 25STAYHOME20 - $25 off all Secretlab 2020 Series (excluding G2 and OG edition)
  • 65STAYHOME20 - $65 off all Secretlab 2018 Series PRIME PU Leather and SoftWeave Fabric models
  • 150STAYHOME20 - $150 off all Secretlab 2018 Series NAPA Leather models
  • 30STAYHOMENC20 -  $30 all NeueChair products
The SecretLab Titan, it should be pointed out, tops the list of our best gaming chairs, making it extremely desirable in the age of work-from-home. [widget path="ign/modules/recirc" parameters="title=&type=articles%2Cvideos&tags=us-shopping&count=3&columnCount=3&theme=article"] [poilib element="accentDivider"] Seth Macy is IGN's tech and commerce editor and just wants to be your friend. Find him on Twitter @sethmacy.

View the full article