Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Monitorize

What do you guys think of GTA: 5

How much do you think they have change and do you think it will be a good change or a bad one.

Do you think we will be able to ISO mod it again or no.

Post your opinions.

Nobody can really decide on any of the questions you asked. Nobody knows enough details. But anyways, GTA 5 will be another great hit jut like the rest of em. How do you screw up GTA?

It is more of a opinions thread

They have delayed the game a few time so the game must be good or everybody will be extremely disappointed, also mods will probly come out when the game gets older

I hope its good, but with the expectations of the coming Xbox then I don't know if there will be ISOs or Mods

I think ISO modding will be back, and that game is prob. going to be one of the best GTA's that has ever came out. I already pre-ordered it and everything can't wait!!!!

I think ISO modding will be back, and that game is prob. going to be one of the best GTA's that has ever came out. I already pre-ordered it and everything can't wait!!!!

It will be back if they don't run it through their own servers...

I play Gta but I never mod it. To me it's just as fun without mods

GTA V May be modded but it will not be ruined, R* Will be making a cheaters pool, So anyone with a "Modified" disk/Iso/Gamesave will go into the same lobby where no "Legit" player will be able to join. Also the modder(s) will not be able to join a legit game.

GTA V Will NOT be modded within the first 3 years, Think how long it took to mod GTA IV and GTA V is going to have a ton more security checks and all that stuff.