Cyan

Cyan's Exclusive Pack [FREE][HUGE]

I know. I was talking to you about the nice post but I was talking to the staff for fixing the problem

Oh I knew that(:

So you created every single piece of work in this pack? If not then you should at least credit the original owners, by either saying that you didn't make all of it or give us a direct link to were you downloaded it from originally. Because I am almost 100% certain I have seen some of these before.

So you created every single piece of work in this pack? If not then you should at least credit the original owners, by either saying that you didn't make all of it or give us a direct link to were you downloaded it from originally. Because I am almost 100% certain I have seen some of these before.

The theme a friend made and gave to me so everything else is made by me. thanks any more question contact my hot line:

1-800-407-GTFO

The theme a friend made and gave to me so everything else is made by me. thanks any more question contact my hot line:

1-800-407-GTFO

No reason to get mad...  :mellow: If you cannot take questions like this without replying like that, then you shouldn't be in the design/graphics business. 

No reason to get mad...  :mellow: If you cannot take questions like this without replying like that, then you shouldn't be in the design/graphics business. 

Um ***** ahaha i thought this was on my program.....

um yeah its not 100% by me aha ill fix it(: