Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Recon

DDos attacks disrupting Battlefield 3 servers

Current outages affecting EA's Battlefield 3 and its social tracking service Battlelog are being caused by Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, EA has said.

The official Battlefield Twitter account says "the current BF3 and Battelog outages are a result of activity that appears to be aimed at overwhelming our game servers."

There is no current ETA on when the issues will be resolved. "Thank you for being understanding," continued the Battlefield account. "We are going to try our best to get everyone back onto the battlefield as soon as possible."

In response to the current outages, DICE and EA have postponed the Battlefield 3 Double XP event, scheduled to run from May 9 through May 13, to a later date.

DICE is currently working on Battlefield 4, which is due to be released later this year. EA last night said it would also debut a new game from Battlefield developer DICE at E3 2013.

I take no credit

Source http://gamespot.com/news/ddos-attacks-disrupting-battlefield-3-servers-6408090/

That crazy and maybe people hate BF3 so much that they willing to ddos the servers.

Yea. Idk. I love battlefield 3. Can't wait for battlefield 4. I think that it will be amazing. But I don't see a reason for DDos battlefield

Yea. Idk. I love battlefield 3. Can't wait for battlefield 4. I think that it will be amazing. But I don't see a reason for DDos battlefield

I love BF3 but I think people want make the developer crazy.

Awesome post!

+1

I play BF3 on PC and good thing I wasnt on when it happen cause i would kill someone

I would of been pretty mad if that happened while I was playing