Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panther

The Bad Guy.

Okay so I'm a little ticked over something right now. So I thought I would come here to vent out.

I'm all ways the bad guy when I take action against somebody in XM. It's either I'm picking in someone or I'm abusing my powers. I want you guys to know something, I don't hate or dislike any member on XM. Sure some of us have had our brush ups but that happens from time to time. I've worked very hard to get to where I am.

Why would I dare abuse my powers? Or even pick in someone? I take action when I feel it is best needed.

Sometimes I even give extra chances. What I am about to say is what I solely believe. I am above nobody, I am just like every other member of XM. I am in this position to enforce rules. And when you cross a line I am here to take care of that. I'm just doing my job. I am a proud member of the XM community. I love everyone on XM no matter what. (No homo)

You thought it "was your job " to hit me offline seems legit. 

You thought it "was your job " to hit me offline seems legit.

That is completely separate from XM. Nothing to do with my position. Nice try though. You've had your word now I have had mine. So DO NOT reply to this post in an attempt to babble back at me. Instead aim me @ [email protected]

I think you are a pretty chill guy, never had problems with you and your pretty funny I don't see why anyone could dislike you but everyone has the own opinion on people.

I think you are a pretty chill guy, never had problems with you and your pretty funny I don't see why anyone could dislike you but everyone has the own opinion on people.

Well it's just that I'm online most of the time. So I get to do the dirty work. So yea I'll get accused of alot of things throughout my position.

I think that you are doing a great good and keep it up. Your active almost all the time. :)

I think that you are doing a great good and keep it up. Your active almost all the time. :)

Thank you :D

Panther you are doing your job as moderator and you are doing amazing job and you are the kindness bro.

You're a okay person, only that you don't really give up when you are wrong or you might go to the thin edge of the rules from time to time... But that is all.. :/